Revised in March 2021 Warranty for your product starts from the Date of Purchase against manufacturing defects in the parts specified in the below chart. To avail Warranty Customer Should register the warranty of the product. Warranty is void for any alterations made in product, Used for commercial usage, Scratches, breakages, unauthorised installations, damage due to misuse, normal wear & tear.
|1. Kitchen Chimney||
Rest all models 12 years
|2. Hobs (Majesty and Imperial ) and Gas stoves||Burner, gas valves, glass: 2years|
|3. Harbour and Orion hobs||5 years||Burner, gas valves and glass|
|4. Gas Geyser||1 year||Heat exchanger|
|5. Induction cooktops||6 months PCB (A9 and A10) 1year warranty on PCB ( All other models)|
|6. Electric Geyser||2 years: heating element
5 years: inner tank
|7. Dishwasher||2 years|
|8. Ovens||2 years|
Please check the warranty period for your appliances from the below-mentioned table:
Please note :
- To avail the warranty benefits customer must register product warranty on Toll Free number as mentioned in the warranty manual.
- All installations are done at an extra cost, Installation charges. You may call on the toll free numbers for extra information.
- Warranty starts from the date of purchase and not from the date of usage.
- Burner Discoloration/ wear & tear is not covered under warranty.
- LED / Lamps are not covered under warranty.
- Hob Top is considered as built-in Hob and Warranty and Caution & Care for built-in hob shall be applicable.
FAQ’s about Warranty :
- . How to Obtain Warranty, Installation, Service, or Other Service Information?
- To obtain a warranty, the customer must register the product warranty from the date of purchase on https://blowhotindia.com/ and sign up and fill the warranty registration form
- · To obtain installation /service or information, please contact : Toll-free # of your state.
- In case the product can be repaired at the site the parts under warranty will be changed on free of cost basis but the cost to provide the services will be charged, subject to warranty registration is done.
- To & Fro travel charge & other incidentals will be levied to customer if the area is out of municipal limits or in areas where Service Provider is not available.
1. What is Life time Warranty?
We define the life of the product as 15 years. Lifetime warranty means warranty on the kitchen hood as specified in the above chart and applicable on the parts as specified.
2.Who is covered by the Warranty?
This warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser and is not transferable. The consumer who has registered for a warranty with the company by filling up the Warranty registration form & has sent the same to Blow Hot on the website www.blowhotindia.com would be eligible. Such customers will be given a warranty as per the warranty applicable to the product indicated in the above table.
3.What is not covered? (Exclusions)
- Product registration: Product Warranty not registered with Company.
- Installation : Product not installed by Authorised service person / authorized Service Provider. Damages/Problems occurring in the product due to incorrect installation done by unauthorized personnel /unauthorized agency. Refer to the website https://blowhotindia.com/ for authorized Service Provider list or Toll free number of your respective area.
- Bulbs/ LED’s are not covered under warranty.
- Normal Wear and Tear : Periodic maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage. Discoloration of burners due to oxidation or usage.
- Improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage(cracks, scratches, rusts, breakage of glass, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse/storage.
- In ducting mode do not connect the kitchen hood duct that is used for Exhausting fumes of other appliances/gadgets.
- Contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity, or exposure to the acidic atmosphere, sand, dirt, or the like, extreme heat, or food.
- Use of the Products for commercial purposes or at places like institutions, hospitals, community halls, hotels, canteens, cafeteria’s and other similar applications or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions.
- Attack of pests/rodents/birds making nests in the duct pipe or Other acts which are not the fault of Blowhot Kitchen Appliances Private Limited.
- A consumer using any kitchen utensils/ cooking appliances /aids (eg. Bati Cooker, Kaladu, Gas Tandoor, Gas oven, Paniyarrakal Maker, etc.) which cover the burners and touch the glass surface directly on the Glass of Built-in Hob /cooktops, are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Usage of non-suitable vessels in Cooking Range/ Built-in ovens / Built-in Microwaves.
- Usage of wrong detergents/ non-suitable vessels in the dishwasher.
- Modification in any product. Eg. Using Built-in Hob as a cooktop by adding legs/stand or Using a Built-in Oven as a freestanding Oven.
- Using a 4-inch duct pipe EDS
- Use of Non-Blow Hot Products and Accessories. Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Blow Hot branded Products, recommended Accessories, Spares, or other peripheral equipments are excluded from coverage
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, Product changes or modification in any way by someone other than Blow Hot Private Limited, or its authorized service centres, are excluded from coverage.
- Altered Products.Products or Accessories with serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered, or obliterated;
- broken seals or that show evidence of tampering;
- mismatched board serial numbers
- nonconforming or non Blow Hot housings, Filters, spares or parts, are excluded from coverage.
- Erratic Electric supply Any electronic part gets damaged due to erratic power supply improper electrical circuit, are excluded from coverage
- Accidents : accidents as a result of the following reasons:
- Accidents caused due to the non-maintenance of the product are excluded from coverage. Fire in kitchen hoods due to non-cleaning of filters.
- Accidents resulting from improper/ incorrect installation
- Charcoal filters directly exposed to the flame of the cooktop/hob.
- A consumer using any kitchen utensils/ cooking appliances /aids which cover the burners and touch the glass surface directly of the Glass Built-in Hob /cooktops are excluded from coverage.
- A customer failing to read the right usage of the product from the user's manual & a customer failing to understand the standard features of the product.
- A customer failing to peel off protective PVC film from the product resulting in a fire.
- Wrong installation, the gap between the base of the kitchen hood and top of Cooktop/ Built-in Hob not maintained between 65cm-75cm.
- Carcass / Granite cutting dimensions not as per specifications of the product in case built-in appliances (https://blowhotindia.com/)
- · Carcass for Built-in Oven / Built-in Microwave Oven is not ventilated from the rear side or is not installed as built-in.
1. When does warranty Expire ?
Unless specified otherwise this warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period of one year from the date of invoice, even if the product may not be in use at any time during the warranty period for any reason whatsoever including any technical breakdown and the time taken for such repairs/replacement of parts & transit, whether under this warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period. In case the product is under the Life Time warranty company assumes the life of the product to be 15 years from the date of purchase. Any change of location or changes in the ownership during the warranty period is excluded from coverage. The unauthorized person installing the product. Customer fails to register a warranty within three months from date of purchase.
1.Abusive / Wrong Behaviour
Incase Consumer uses abusive language while registering the complaint / or obtaining service-related information with the person attending the call on the toll-free number, then in such case company will hook the call and may not entertain the call again. Incase Consumer does not allow the technician to inspect the product or gets physically or verbally abusive with the technician in such case Company shall terminate the warranty and will not entertain any further complaints from the consumer. In such incidences, the company shall take restrictive action against the customer.
- CONCEALED DAMAGE: Product that is damaged but which cannot be seen from the outside of the carton, customer should report such cases to the customer care number. Concealed damage must be reported within one day of purchase. Visible damage should be refused and not accepted at the time of delivery.
- DOA POLICY :
- Out of the box, DOA (DEAD ON ARRIVAL) are eligible for exchange within one day of purchase, customer should report such cases to customer care_ & report the problem. After one day, (no exceptions) the product will be called at the nearest service station /company to schedule for repair.
- If the product has been installed & then fails within the one-day unit must be called into our nearest service station/ company & arranged for repairs & necessary service, Such products are not eligible for replacement.
- All DOA products must be returned in the original packaging, with the original purchase invoice & warranty number (if registered for warranty) & with an authorized technician's report, failing to do so company reserves the right to refuse for replacement.
Please Note: in case of Concealed Damage/Dead on Arrival product should be unused/ uninstalled to qualify for replacement, or else the product will be repaired not replaced.
1. What will Blow Hot do when we receive a complaint on our Toll-Free number?
The company on receipt of the complaint will direct the nearest Authorised Service Provider to inspect the product. Blow Hot Private Limited, at its option, will repair, replace parts that are covered under warranty. However, will charge the customer for providing service. We may use functionally equivalent, reconditioned, refurbished, pre-owned, or new products, accessories, or parts. The company is not obliged to provide the customer with a substitute /standby product during the service period or at any time. The company will repair the product & will not replace the product with a new product. In case the call is for installation of the product the company will contact the nearest Authorised Service Provider to install the product and give a demonstration of the product. Installation & demonstration are not covered under warranty / in the cost of the product hence will attract charges. To claim parts under warranty customer should have a warranty registered of the product within three months from the date of purchase.
Is the warranty valid if the product is purchased Online?
Yes, Blow Hot will give all warranty benefits for products manufactured by Blow Hot Private Limited, subject to warranty registration done by the customer within three months from the date of purchase. Warranty registration can be done online at www.blowhotindia.com
1. What Other Limitations Are There?
- Blow Hot Kitchen Appliances Private Limited shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use, or performance of the product.
- This warranty will continue to be in force for the term herein specified irrespective of what repairs/ replacement may be provided under it & such repairs/replacement shall not attract any fresh warranty.
- Blow Hot India Private Employee / Service franchisee/service provider/dealer/distributor is not authorized to change the terms of the warranty policy ·
- Libel is a statement or comment about a person or organization that cannot be proven to be true and may be considered damaging to their reputation, integrity, and/or interests. Libellous statements are prohibited and will be legally dealt with.
- Warranty shall stand invalid if any of the appliances are operated on an alternate power supply(inverter/generators or any other source). ·
- Discolouration of Metalic cooktop glasses or coloured glass due to usage ·
- No warranty on Sabaf Lotus -Brass/Enameled Black burners for discolouration, Denting, Deformation & chipping, or peeling of enamelled black coating.
- For claiming a warranty on the glass it is mandatory to submit a photograph of the product with broken glass, serial number & warranty registration number of the product. ·
- Parts Changed under warranty are property of Blowhot Kitchen Appliances Pvt Ltd .
- Before Calling Customer Care kindly Check the troubleshooting guide in the Instruction manual, in case the problem persists call Customer care & have the following information ready.
c. Exact problem.